The Tranquility Mala Necklace features 108 beads: 8mm Matte Amazonite, 8mm Matte Picture Jasper, and two shimmering Sunstone accents. This Mala necklace is finished with a Tibetan Ashtamangala Pendant and tied with Karen Hill Tribe OM spacers with Indian Agate Accents.
These Mala beads have a very calming peaceful energy. The Ashtamangala pendant features 8 auspicious symbols with the OM symbol in the middle.
Ashtamangala consist of 8 auspicious symbols as follows
• The Precious Parasol or Umbrella - Symbol of protection from all evil.
• The Golden Fish - Mostly seen in pairs- symbol of spiritual realization / liberation from the ocean of cycles of existence.
• The Treasure Vase - is a symbol of the inexhaustible spiritual riches
• The Lotus – Symbol of Purity
• The Right-Turning Conch Shell – Symbol of power and authority , also symbolizes the deep melodious sound of buddha dharma.
• The Endless Knot - Symmetrical knots that tie into themselves; without beginning or end , universal symbol of the eternity of life, the eternity of nature, and the eternity of love
• The Victory Banner – Symbolizes triumph over all negative influences of this world
• The Wheel of Dharma – symbolizes the eight-fold path of salvation.
--I hand knotted this Mala using double strength Sand color nylon thread.
—This item ships gift wrapped and fully insured. Free Priority shipping in the US. International shipping available at checkout. International buyers please be aware of your local import tax rates.
Thanks for looking :)
**Energetic properties of Crystals are sourced from research collected within my favorite Crystal books. They are meant to be used as tools to enhance your spiritual practice in combination with other healing methods. Crystals are in no way meant to replace expert medical advice.